Exciting activities to do in Cancun
Hey there! Do you want to have fun in Mexico but you don´t know where to start? We recommend you to try Cancun
Mexico is this big paradise full of beaches, Mexican markets, ecological parks, and many types of delicious food. We know that Mexico has the most spicy and tasty dishes, here we have the real tacos, tamales, panuchos, frijoles, caldo de lima and more.
But what about Cancun? Is it so fantastic? YES! It is the paradise: Beaches, sailing and diving activities, fancy malls, diversity, night life and clubs, places to do exercise like the “Zero Kilometer”, there are also many markets to buy souvenirs, and how about swimming in the most famous ecological parks around the world like Xcaret?
Xcaret, Riviera Maya
Today we are going to tell you what to do when you come to Cancun:
- Zona Hotelera: Maybe this is the most popular place when you hear about Cancun. This large place full of kilometers and palm trees is surrounded by all types of hotels, and most of them are five stars and diamonds. Some of this luxury hotels are Ritz Carlton, Hyatt Ziva, Grand Oasis Hotel, Hard Rock Hotel, JW Marriot, and even more. But you can also lodge in any affordable hotel, most of them are located downtown.
Plaza la Isla, Cancun
- Downtown: Here is the best place to find souvenirs like crafts made of cloth, shells and threads; you can have a better taste of the Mexican culture. Actually if you come to the Day of the Dead you will see “calaveritas” made of sugar, and mucbipollo, and the especial bread that the stores sell which also have sugar. In this holidays many markets offer colorful skulls, and many other crafts in reference of this special day to remember our familiars. But if you come any day you can buy beautiful jewelry made by shells. If you love the sea and the Caribbean aesthetic you will enjoy coming here.
- Kabah Park: This place maybe is less known by the tourists, this is a popular place to walk or run, and also here you can see many adorable creatures like badgers having their family ride, sometimes even with their tiny babies. Other adorable creatures that you can find are squirrels, woodpeckers, turtles, there used to be crocodiles, monkeys, snakes, panteras, and many other type of birds. There are also Mayan houses.
Kabah Park, Cancun
- Malls: Here in Cancun the most popular mall is Plaza las Americas, because it is the most old of all, in this place you can buy pretty dresses, shoes, see 4D or 3D movies, jump and play in Sky Zone, eat in its public food area or in one of the many restaurants, buy affordable stuff in Miniso, and many other things. Other popular malls are La Gran Plaza, Plaza Outlet, but if you want more fancy malls you can visit Plaza Kukulcan, Marine Town Center and Plaza la Isla which all of them are located in the Zona Hotelera. In Marine Town Center you can see the artificial marine area which ships; if you want to see the sea and a more interesting place walk around Plaza La Isla. And last but not least in Plaza Kukulcan you can buy fancy bikinis or trendy clothes in Forever 21.
Plaza Kukulcan, Cancun, Zona Hotelera
- Beaches and real pirate ships of the Caribbean: Did you ever dream of jumping into the Hooks ship like Wendy or Peter Pan? Or did you loved the Pirates of the Caribbean movies? Well, if you are fascinated with adventures and real pirate battles, you should see the show of Captain Hook! Here you can enjoy a full show of pirates fighting each other, and at dinner you will eat lobster and many sea dishes. All this battles happen under the bridge of Puente Calinda. But if you are more interested in a sunny day to relax, we recommend you to take a break in Mandala Beach, in Playa Delfines, Playa Tortugas, Playa las Perlas, Playa Langosta, in Isla Blanca, or la Playa del Niño.
Playa Forum, Cancun
- Places close to Cancun: Maybe you want to have even more fun, luckily Cancun is the best place to move to another important tourists destinations, like Isla Mujeres, Cozumel, Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, or Riviera Maya. How about a beach full of starfishes? Like the Playa Del Cielo.
As you can see Cancun is a great place to do many activities, our patients love to travel around while they stay in a hotel. They come here because our prices are 70% more affordable than US or Canada, we also have more than 20 years of experience.
Contact us to know more about our prices and promotion!
Mexico, the leader in dental tourism