Thousands of americans have suffer tooth loss, even with technological advances and improvements in dental care. Now we have Dental Implants, but some years ago the only solutions available for a missing tooth were bridges and dentures. Here we leave you a list with the advantages of dental implants:
- Improved appearance. Dental implants look and feel like your natural teeth. And because they are designed to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
- Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip within the mouth causing you to mumble or slur your words.
- Improved comfort. Because they become part of you, implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
- Easier eating. Sliding dentures can make chewing difficult. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence and without pain.
- Improved self-esteem. Dental implants can give you back your smile and help you feel better about yourself on social environments.
- Improved oral health. Dental implants don’t require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Because nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, more of your own teeth are left intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also prevent bone loss and tooth shifting.
- Durability. Titanium implants are very durable and will last many years. With good care, many implants last a lifetime.
- Convenience. Removable dentures are just that; removable. Dental implants eliminate the embarrassing inconvenience of dealing with falling dentures, as well as the need for messy adhesives to keep them in place.
Dental implants are screws that are set into the jawbone or maxilla that act as a root of a tooth that had been lost or extracted and can be placed in any area that has a missing tooth.
Success rates of dental implants vary, depending on where in the jaw the implants are placed but, in general, dental implants have a success rate of up to 98%. With proper care implants can last a lifetime.
If you want more information about our dental implants and other services we invite you to call toll free from USA and Canada 1-800-565-1424, you can call us for an appointment at the following local number (998) 140 51 25.
You might also like: Dental Implants fail?